-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
Merlin watches you for a little longer, his eye glittering, before he strides over to the kitchen counter and sits down across from you. His voice is quieter and much less emotional than his brother’s. “I’m not sure what all this is about, really.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Cosmo, putting away his pie tin and oven mitts, pauses mid-movement. He watches you curiously.
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
“Oh. Okay.” He takes off his mitts and waves them at you as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
Why did I read Ellis’ voice in a British accent when you’re the one who is supposed to hear British accents from my charactersWho I am doesn’t really matter. I’m just here to interview you. I promise, anything you say will be kept secret.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Who is your best friend?
What do you think i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
You’re Ellis Stormwatcher, aren’t you? We were both sent here so I can ask you a few questions. I hope you don’t mind if I do that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours ago
I’m just doing some stuff at community college, to get basic classes out of the way. Spanish has been a little time-consuming but it’s fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
You two understood the assignment!! This is exactly the stuff I want.
This is a lovely smorgasbord of information. I’m taking notes. I will be back to look at this again and look all of this up. Absolutely delightful replies.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 23 hours, 3 minutes ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 23 hours, 42 minutes ago
I also welcome your favorite tropes. Tell me what interests you.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 23 hours, 44 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 10 hours ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 11 hours ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 11 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 11 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 10 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
- Load More
